The Psychology of Credit will help you improve your credit score. It will help you have a better understanding of credit and how you can take control of it. This book is for everyone who is interested in learning the ropes of credit management, including qualifying for better interest rates and lower payments. By applying the principles in this book, you can repair your credit and fund your dreams.
LEARN HOW TO…
Fix the little things that make a big difference in your credit score. Figure out the things that lenders look at to qualify you for loans. The book will effectively share with you the things about your credit score that you did not learn in school.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Take control of your credit and get a second chance in life.
- Understand how to read your credit reports.
- Take the first steps in understanding the scoring model.
- Learn how to fund your dreams.
- Dispute negative items.
- Maintain good credit.
- Establish new credit.
- Improve your credit score.
- Settle with creditors.
- Understand why good credit is key.
- Understand Inquiries.
- Help your teenagers establish credit.